Is MAVIN boss, Don Jazzy, Planning His Secret Wedding?

 
"I might just be saying I don’t know when I am going to get married, but all of a sudden you will hear that I have gotten married. I like my privacy, so I might just get married and you will hear that I got married three months ago or something like that. It is not because I don’t want people to come for my wedding but I just don’t like the public story stuff...”

With those carefully crafted words, do you think the MAVIN boss is secretely planning to get hitched?
You have read this article Don Jazzy / Is MAVIN boss / Planning His Secret Wedding? with the title Is MAVIN boss, Don Jazzy, Planning His Secret Wedding?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/12/is-mavin-boss-don-jazzy-planning-his.html. Thanks!