She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love?

Three years ago I met this lady in a bus while going to work. She looked so innocent and beautiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her family..making me believe she was unexposed, as we continued in the relationship I discovered that she only loves me when she feels she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and on me. She called me about a week ago asking me to change her Curve 2 to Torch which I did, just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Torch that I should get her Bold 5, I tried to talk some sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told me I should not call or ping her until I buy the Bold 5.

Please what should I do ? Should I get her the Bold5.  The most painful aspect of it is that since we began dating, we have not been intimate. Should I just let her go like that?
You have read this article She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love? with the title She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/03/she-wants-to-kill-me-with-her-love.html. Thanks!