Docs Say The Weight Of Asha Mandela's Hair Could Paralyze Her...She Says "I will never cut it"

Dangerous: Doctors have warned Mrs Manela that her three stone hair could paralyse her Family affair: Asha Mandela's son Zion, 11, (second from right) holds up her dreadlocks alongside friends Alexis and Egypt Rose
Her 16.764 meters long dreadlocks are longer than a bus. Despite being warned by doctors that her hair that weighs over 19 kilograms could paralyse her, Asha Mandela says she will never cut them. The mother-of-one from Atlanta, Georgia, states: "My hair has become part of me. It is my life. I will never cut it."

"Cutting it would be equivalent to suicide. It would be like being a zombie."

Mrs Mandela, 47, holds the Guinness World Record for the longest dreadlocks.


Would you cut the hair if you were her?
You have read this article Docs Say The Weight Of Asha Mandela's Hair Could Paralyze Her...She Says "I will never cut it" with the title Docs Say The Weight Of Asha Mandela's Hair Could Paralyze Her...She Says "I will never cut it". You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/08/docs-say-weight-of-asha-mandela-hair.html. Thanks!