“I’ve Never Had A Wedding Day Dream In My Life.”- Funmi Iyanda

During an interview on SaharaTV, Nigeria’s female media personality and broadcaster, Funmi Iyanda revealed that she is quite different from women and girls around the world. she says:
“I’ve never had a wedding day dream in my life,” 


While millions of girls and women have already imagined their own elaborate wedding day ceremonies, schemed and sketched designs for a one-of-a-kind wedding gown and even compiled music playlists for the wedding reception festivities, Iyanda simply said: “I never thought to be married.”
“Part of the reason why I’m not married is because I haven’t found a person I can trust with my most vulnerable self,” 

Hmmm, why some people are looking forward to that dream day, some ain't . Like the common saying which says, one man's meat is another's poison.

You have read this article with the title “I’ve Never Had A Wedding Day Dream In My Life.”- Funmi Iyanda. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/03/ive-never-had-wedding-day-dream-in-my.html. Thanks!