I Was About Proposing When I Caught My Girlfriend Kissing Another Man In Front Of Her Apartment!!!

Hey guys,

I need your advise on this incident. I called my girlfriend of 2 years earlier in the day that I'd see her in the evening and she told me she'd be home by 9pm because she'd already planned to visit her friend, Angela, immediately after work. So we agreed to see at 9pm. I left at 8pm because of the unpredictable traffic in Lagos but the road was surprisingly free. I got there at 8.20pm and decided to just chill out in the car till she gets back at 9pm. Read the rest of the story after the break

At about 8.45pm a Range Rover pulled up in front of her apartment, she and her "friend" stayed inside kissing each other then came out and hugged each other for eternity before he drove off. She was cheating on me!!! I actually bought her a diamond ring with the intention of proposing to her that night! It was such a painful experience that I drove off and have not picked her calls since then. She tried stopping by at my office but I had already given my security guards instructions to tell her I was not around.

This is so painful. Just when everything was looking up, this happens. Guys, should I give her a chance to explain what I saw or just move on?
You have read this article I Was About Proposing When I Caught My Girlfriend Kissing Another Man In Front Of Her Apartment!!! with the title I Was About Proposing When I Caught My Girlfriend Kissing Another Man In Front Of Her Apartment!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-was-about-proposing-when-i-caught-my.html. Thanks!