I Was Caught By My Employer At A Job Interview

This is very hilarious, I came across this scenario online and couldn't help but share

You received an interview invite from a blue chip company, you form a lie to your supervisor just to attend the interview, he/she allows you off for the appointed day. On the day of the interview, you confidently walk into the interview room and among the panelist you see your supervisor seated.

What will you do and do consider your appointment terminated? This is a real experience. should the person resume on Monday?
You have read this article I Was Caught By My Employer At A Job Interview with the title I Was Caught By My Employer At A Job Interview. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-was-caught-by-my-employer-at-job.html. Thanks!