Help! I Am A Happily Married Woman But I Have "Strange" Feelings For My Neighbour!

Dear TrendySturvs,

I am one of your avid readers and I'd like to say a big "thank you" for your steadfastness and dedication in bring news our way. Kudos!

I am going through some emotional imbalance and I'd like you to share it on your blog so people can share their opinions/experience which I could, hopefully, learn from.

My husband & I moved into a new apartment in Yaba area and we are really enjoying the place because of its proximity to our places of work. There's this guy that lives in the next apartment and, the thing is, I feel so uncomfortable around him.

Any time our paths cross, my heart skips a beat and I always avoid contact with him - if I know he's outside, I just don't feel comfortable going outside till he's gone! Now, I must point it out that the guy is not half as fine as my hubby, not as successful or even "swaggilicious"! So it's not that he's in any way "tighter" than my man.
 
Is this normal? Or is something wrong with me? Has it ever happened to any of you? Please help me out.


Stacy (not real name) 

Over to you guys. Let's help Stacy out. This one strong sha but ...
You have read this article Help! I Am A Happily Married Woman But I Have "Strange" Feelings For My Neighbour! with the title Help! I Am A Happily Married Woman But I Have "Strange" Feelings For My Neighbour!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/help-i-am-happily-married-woman-but-i.html. Thanks!