Why Do Couples Look Alike After Being Married For A While?

Dear Readers, 

I decided to share some personal stuff about me on the blog once in a while. Here goes the first one:

Ever since we were dating, people have been saying my husband and I look alike so often that I started watching different couples and to my amazement, they really looked alike! Personally I find the thought a bit spooky and it can be annoying to be mistaken for your spouse's sister (though my husband enjoys it). 

Have you also noticed this trend? What is your opinion about it?

TSB



You have read this article Why Do Couples Look Alike After Being Married For A While? with the title Why Do Couples Look Alike After Being Married For A While?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/why-do-couples-look-alike-after-being.html. Thanks!