He Just Proposed; Should I Tell Hm I am An Ex-Prostitute?

 
My name is Ada, I met a guy four years ago and we are having a serious relationship. Recently, he propose to me that I should marry him; at first I was shocked because I wasn't expecting that. Secondly, I haven't told him much about my past; because I was once a Pro" who have gone through wayward times. I'm afraid to do so because I don't know what he'll say or do; especially he just propose to me ! What should I do? I should better leave it unsaid I think ?
You have read this article He Just Proposed; Should I Tell Hm I am An Ex-Prostitute? with the title He Just Proposed; Should I Tell Hm I am An Ex-Prostitute?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/he-just-proposed-should-i-tell-hm-i-am.html. Thanks!