"My Husband Keeps Sleeping With My 14 Year Old Maid"!!! - Confused Woman

 
Please I need your advice. I got married barely two years ago. My husband sleeps with my 14 year old maid at night and each time I am out of town, he tells the girl not to tell me what has happened between them. I caught him few days ago having sex with my house girl. I feel angry and destroyed. What kind of man did I marry? I am totally devastated.

Wow! What a man that stooped so low to keep making out with his house maid! What do you think she should do? 
You have read this article "My Husband Keeps Sleeping With My 14 Year Old Maid"!!! - Confused Woman with the title "My Husband Keeps Sleeping With My 14 Year Old Maid"!!! - Confused Woman. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2014/01/husband-keeps-sleeping-with-my-14-year.html. Thanks!