Where Is The Bus Going?

 
On a Trotro going, from Circle to Nungua, after my evening lectures the phone of a girl sitting close to me rang, she picks it and said:

"Honey, I'm in a bus going to Koforidua for the burial, I will call you when I get there".

Another girl's phone rang, she said:

"Sweetheart, I'm on my way to Kumasi for the masters degree form, please send me credit for the trip".

The other one's phone rang, she said:

"Alhaji sorry, I'm on my way to Cape coast for the interview, i will call you later.

A guy who was sitting at the back of the bus suddenly raises his voice in anger:

"Driver, stop please, oya! park this bus, where exactly is this bus going to???


You have read this article with the title Where Is The Bus Going?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/11/where-is-bus-going.html. Thanks!