Please Help! My Brother Is Under A spell!!!

(Unedited Mail) My name is Ubong. My elder brother got married since d yr 2004 and till date NOTHING, i repeat "NOTHING" 2 show in d 9 yrs marriage. No child, no good behaviour and no family contributn of hers as a married wman. B4 he married d devilish woman, my family objected 2 it but he stil went and did d wedding. Dis wman is so rude such dat none of us can dare enter our brother's huz again cos if u go, u wil surely regret u did. She larvishes my bros money like hell. Even wit dis rude character of hers, she will pack out of my bros huz frm time 2 time, but my bro. wil stil go bak 2 beg and take her back. He once snubbed my mother and fought my father just because he was adviced against dis same wman. It's up 2 10mnths now since she last packed out, bt my bro is crazily craving 2 bring her back. We've done our best 2 stop him but he stil insist.

Pls, do u think he's vry sane?


You have read this article Please Help My Brother Is Under A spell with the title Please Help! My Brother Is Under A spell!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/01/please-help-my-brother-is-under-spell.html. Thanks!