TSB Mail: Should I cheat On Him?


Dear TSB, I would prefer to go as Anonymous. 

I have been married for one an a half years now. I am a 28 year old woman. My husband and I decided not to have kids until after two years of marriage, to enable us enjoy the home before the  kids come.

Sometime last month, My husband was taking a shower after work. His phone rang and I decided to take the call for him. That is not wrong because we take each other's calls – I am his wife now! My husband stored this number as Seyi. I quickly took the call and what I heard really shocked me:


Baby, I have been trying to call you, why didn't you pick my calls on time? Are you home yet? 

I was stunned, just a year and a half into marriage and my hubby was already cheating on me? I answered the lady and told her I was Tunde's wife and she quickly dropped the call. When he came out of the bathroom, I confronted him and he didn't deny. He asked me to forgive him, that it was the devil's handwork, that it would not repeat itself again – but it did.

I feel betrayed and cheated. Why did he cheat on me? What will happen when we start having kids? Should I cheat on him, so i don't feel hurt when he does the same? 

Please I need your honest opinions.

Anonymous
You have read this article Mail: Should I cheat On Him? with the title TSB Mail: Should I cheat On Him?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/01/tsb-mail-should-i-cheat-on-him.html. Thanks!