Beauty Of The Day: Ibrahim Ramat

Another beautiful TSB reader is our beauty of the day. Hear from her- My name is ibrahim Ramat, a final year student of university of abuja. Am very simple and sophisticated. I am a goal getter and a very optimistic young lady with a great passion for fashion who believe that you don't need a million to look a million and that was what inspired me in having a FASHION BLOG to help people look good based on their budget.

Trust me no matter how simple and easy going you think you are you would never want to be cheated In any way so therefore I hate been cheated. Thanks to TrendySturvs for making me the beauty of the day, I am your greatest fan and you inspire me when it comes to blogging. Thanks madam the sky is your stepping stone. 


If you would like to feature on this blog, as a fashionista, beauty of the day or you have got a story for me, do contact me on  tweekfash@gmail.com

More photos when you continue

 














You have read this article Beauty Of The Day: Ibrahim Ramat with the title Beauty Of The Day: Ibrahim Ramat. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/05/beauty-of-day-ibrahim-ramat.html. Thanks!