TSB Fashionista: Brenda Chuinkam

Brenda is a regular TSB reader and our fashionista of the week. Ain't TSB readers beautiful? Hear from Brenda - My name is Brenda and I was born in Gabon, a Cameroonian citizen, grew up partly in New York and a landed Canadian immigrant-yup, that complex!

I love dressing up,except when I'm home...alone. I'm a strong believer in shopping on a budget-whatever your budget is! I started my blog as an outlet to show people how I dress and I guess people liked it! I had found a lot of blogs with really slim girls and a lot of them with bigger girls but then there was me, an in-between, so I decided I should represent women who had bigger thighs and hips but then smaller waist and arms and shoulders. I had once been obsessed with getting skinny and then came to the realization that my body type will never allow me to be skinny-thus the name SKINNY BISH!
 
My blog is a mixture of my style, what I would like to get if I had the money, places I visit and my various expeditions as well as my favorite places to shop. I hope you take a look and get enchanted :) More pictures when you continue








You have read this article skinny bish blog / TSB Fashionista: Brenda Chuinkam with the title TSB Fashionista: Brenda Chuinkam. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/05/tsb-fashionista-brenda-chuinkam.html. Thanks!