Inbox: Pregnancy Worries After Sex With A Stranger

Dear TSB readers, I got this email from a distressed young girl  and thought I should share it with you guys for your input in this matter.
"Dear TSB, I’m 16 and this guy is 23. I met him on Facebook through a mutual friend. I only met him once. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex. I can’t stop thinking about him but he won’t return my messages and I don’t know what to do. My mum doesn’t believe in abortions so she is forcing me to keep the baby if I am pregnant. I really don’t want to. What can I do?"

Dear readers, what advise do you have for this beautiful, young lady?



You have read this article Pregnancy Worries After Sex With A Stranger with the title Inbox: Pregnancy Worries After Sex With A Stranger. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/06/inbox-pregnancy-worries-after-sex-with.html. Thanks!