"My Marriage Is Still Intact" - Funke Akindele Responds To Divorce Rumours

Star actress Funke Akindele, yesterday broke her silence on her failed marriage rumour. "My marriage is intact", she said in an SMS message. The message reads: “I read in the newspaper yesterday that I am divorced. What proof do you have? And I am taking this to court because my marriage is intact. You guys are rumour mongers. Funke Akindele Oloyede.” Conversely, the husband is yet to refute the allegations. Fingaz crossed and watching ... the drama is still unfolding!

Source: The Nation
You have read this article "My Marriage Is Still Intact" - Funke Akindele Responds To Divorce Rumours with the title "My Marriage Is Still Intact" - Funke Akindele Responds To Divorce Rumours. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/07/marriage-is-still-intact-funke-akindele.html. Thanks!