Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh talks about her suicide attempt

 
The beautiful actress, Tonto, posted this photo above on her instagram page and wrote this below:
"WokeUp happy n decided to share diz***I've bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our problemz/painz/Etc**That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ**if u've gat no1 to talk to like mii I suggezt u strt wit GOD,diz shitzzzz crazy(world) but it iz Ourz dnt leave it in SHAME,ILOVEU"---Tonto Dikeh


I am happy she made it through. Suicide is never an option. I pray she never ends her life for any reason. I believe Tonto needs all of us now, lets encourage her with our beautiful comments.
You have read this article Nollywood Actress / Tonto Dikeh talks about her suicide attempt with the title Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh talks about her suicide attempt . You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/08/nollywood-actress-tonto-dikeh-talks.html. Thanks!