HELP! My wife is getting too fat


I've been married for about 4.5 years now. Two kids later, my wife weighs more than me 185kg and is probably 60kg heavier than when we got married. It has really started to affect everything!! She just started snoring like crazy at night. I end up going to the sitting room so I can sleep, but she just ends up getting mad at me. 
Her favorite time is watching t.v. and eating. At this point, it seems like there is no hope in sight. I've given up on wanting any sexual realationship with her because A) it was never good to begin with (she has major insecurity issues thanks to her mom) and B) it's just embarassing. 
I've tried to get her out to do exercises but nothing seems to work

If there weren't two kids involved, I would leave her because her selfish behavior is compromising our current happiness and will surely result in major health problems in the future. I'm embarassed to be seen with her. I don't like to even be around her because it feels so demoralizing. 

I really need some help with this, if anyone has some advice. Right now, I'm just counting down to when the kids are 18 so that I can get a divorce. I didn't sign up to live with a slob when I got married. She always told me before we got married that she would never let herself go, but 4.5 years into it.....I'm really disappointed.

You have read this article with the title HELP! My wife is getting too fat. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/02/help-my-wife-is-getting-too-fat.html. Thanks!