MY BIRTHDAY "HAIR" PHOTOS: Check them out!

A or B
Most of you choose A
 
Yesterday was my birthday and I was too busy to put it up here. Happy birthday to moi! :-) I got so many birthday wishes from friends, hubby, kids and family. It was fun! Thank you, all. 
Do you remember I promised I was going to rock the hair style from your favorite pick some days ago? Here are the pics as promised. I really rocked the hair! 
For the records, that's my hair, no thread extensions/weave-ons, it's my natural hair.
Continue to see one more photo of the hair ... This babe/woman hair fine sha! 

My hair style is too much, lol!

You have read this article Photos of my hair style / trendysturvs blog hair with the title MY BIRTHDAY "HAIR" PHOTOS: Check them out!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-birthday-photos-check-them-out.html. Thanks!