Photos: Big Brother Africa Winner, Keagan Petersen In Auto Crash

2012 Big Brother Africa Winner, Keagan Petersen In Auto Crash

2012 Big Brother StarGame winner, Keagan Petersen was involved in a serious car crash, on Sunday November 25, 2012 in Cape Town, South Africa. The auto accident, as we gathered, has left him with a damaged arm in three different places.
He  posted through his Facebook page,
 “So, [I] was in a big car accident this morning, [my] arm [was] shattered in three places. To the guy, who was driving on my side of the road, I forgive you. Much love people, enjoy your weekend!”
Keegan was admitted at the Constantiaberg Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa. I hear he is doing fine!
You have read this article BBA 2012 / Keagan Petersen with the title Photos: Big Brother Africa Winner, Keagan Petersen In Auto Crash. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/12/photos-big-brother-africa-winner-keagan.html. Thanks!