My show is fake? - Omotola Ekeinde

The actress who started her reality show on December 6th 2012, is not pleased with the responses she is getting from her viewers and fans and took to twitter to address the issue. What are your thoughts on her reality show? Do you think it is fake as some say or you think the actress is just been herself.

Read her reason why she started a reality show when you continue
 I chose to do this show because I have been rightly advised that it might be the next step in African entertainment for everyone of us. It is a new concept in this part of the world and would be a good avenue to sell our values and push the envelope for the artistes on the continent. The show will focus on my experiences as a person; with and without make-up. In and outside my house, my daily life is fun and hectic. My life is crazy. It is a reality show for all ages that is full of unusual twists and turns.’
Although the reality show has been birthed, Omotola shared her early scepticism at filming her private life due to her boring lifestyle when she is not on the red-carpet or doing something work-related. However, she was convinced by the Producer, Michael DJaba, Chief Creative Officer, iFactory Live, London, UK.
‘I’m actually worried that my life is becoming boring. It looked very interesting whenever I stepped out there on the red carpet, but the truth of the matter is that I don’t even go out. When I am done with my work, I go home. My life is very boring, but the producers say that is what they want. They want to showcase how exactly it has been that boring. They want people to see how boring my life is. So, it is a gamble. I am just taking a chance. But I can opt out of the show anytime I want. I think that is the beauty of it. I signed a contract that if it is getting unbearable for me and my family, I can opt out of it if I want to.’ Omotola revealed.
You have read this article My show is fake? - Omotola Ekeinde with the title My show is fake? - Omotola Ekeinde. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-show-is-fake-omotola-ekeinde.html. Thanks!