"French Speaking Nigerians" donate Canalsat decoder to "French Village"

Ayotunde DEFORGE, President, Association of French Speaking Nigerians, presented Nigeria French Language Village Ajara-Badagry, with Canal+/Canal Sat decoder on the 15th February 2013.

CAGNES-SUR-MER, FRANCE — February 18, 2013 — The Canal+/Canal Sat decoder, with free subscription, will be used as a supplemental tool for teaching and learning of French Language at the Nigeria French Language Village.
Access to French TV programs will go a long way towards helping students improve their French communication skills. Television can be, and is, a teaching tool when used correctly. Students can learn French words and expressions whilst watching French TV Stations.
“Through our donation, we hope to help hundreds of students each year have a memorable French Education experience at the French Village. I was also a student at the French Village in the years 2004 & 2006. The director, Professor Samuel Aje, gave me a payment facility to enable me continue my studies when I was unable to pay my fees in 2004. I got an opportunity to pay in installments, if I had been sent out of school; I won’t be where I am today.  I realise how important it is to give something back to the French Village, so we're very pleased to be able to support this worthwhile cause.” - Ayotunde DEFORGE
Established in 2009, Association of French Speaking Nigerians was created to help promote French Language, encourage the dialogue of Cultures, and reinforce the cordial relationship between francophone Countries, France and Nigeria.
Visit http://www.frenchspeakingnigerians.blogspot.com
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/frenchspeakingnigerians#!/pages/French-Speaking-Nigerians/188344464162?fref=ts
For more information:
Ayotunde DEFORGE, President, French Speaking Nigerians
Tel.: +336 67 344 154

.
You have read this article French Speaking Nigerians donates Canalsat decoder to French Village with the title "French Speaking Nigerians" donate Canalsat decoder to "French Village". You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/02/speaking-nigerians-donate-canalsat.html. Thanks!