Reader's Mail: I'm Extremely Sex Starved; Only Had Sex 10 Times In 5 Years Of Marriage!

 
Dear readers, this woman desperately needs your help. Read her story below and advise her accordingly. Read her mail below:

"I have been married for five years and I have had sex with my husband for not more than 10 times in the past five years that we have been married. Before getting married our sex life was so awesome. I'm ages 38 and he is 43 years old. I have also just lost about 5kgs, due to stress.
My husband looks great but still doesn't want sex. I have tried talking to him about it and told him what I want, but nothing has ever changed. I love my husband so much. he is my best friend, and despite not having sex with me, everything else in our marriage is good. I have always had a high sex drive so not feeling physically close to him is killing me. I have had offers from other guys but I have so far remained faithful.

At the start of our marriage, I almost left him after I found out that he was cheating on me with another woman. Although they never had sex, they just talked online mainly. I don't want to retaliate, but I miss sex so much. What should I do for him to revive our sex life?"
You have read this article Reader's Mail: I'm Extremely Sex Starved; Only Had Sex 10 Times In 5 Years Of Marriage! with the title Reader's Mail: I'm Extremely Sex Starved; Only Had Sex 10 Times In 5 Years Of Marriage!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/10/reader-mail-i-extremely-sex-starved.html. Thanks!