Reader's Mail: I Have Caught Him Cheating Several Times & He Only Caught Me Once Now He Is Mad At Me!

 
I'm a married woman aged 22. My husband is 23 years old and we got married last year towards year end. Within the past 12 months I have caught my husband red-handed cheating on me with other women. I caught him 5 different times, cheating with 5 different women. 3 times I caught him in our matrimonial bedroom and on two occasions at a lodge and at his friend's house respectively. Read the rest of the story after the break ...
The problem is that after nabbing him five times, I really got irked and I thought of revenging. I hooked up with my ex boyfriend, who broke my virginity when I was still at school. It was so unfortunate that he acted on a tip off and caught me cheating also. He thoroughly bashed the two of us and ordered me to leave our matrimonial house. Out of frustration I reported him to police for beating me and he got arrested.

Now he no longer cares for me and our nine-month old baby. He doesn't even leave money for food or anything when he leaves for work in the morning. Every weekend he brings a new girlfriend and orders me to sleep in the spare bedroom. If I refuse he takes his hooker and spends the whole night having sex in the spare bedroom. His prostitutes will be screaming and making too much noise, just to frustrate me.

I don't love him anymore, but I want him to look after his child. What should I do? We stay in a semi-rural place, so some of the facilities that other women might have in urban areas are not available in our area.
You have read this article Reader's Mail: I Have Caught Him Cheating Several Times & He Only Caught Me Once Now He Is Mad At Me! with the title Reader's Mail: I Have Caught Him Cheating Several Times & He Only Caught Me Once Now He Is Mad At Me!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/10/reader-mail-i-have-caught-him-cheating.html. Thanks!