Man arrested with bomb claims..It belongs to his late brother

John Akpabu

John Akpabu the Suspected bomber arrested in Abuja on Monday has claimed the explosives found in his possession belonged to his late brother.
Akpabu who is said to hail from Nasarawa state, was arrested by security operatives at the entrance to the Radio House, venue of the Ministerial Platform, with three live grenades and 37 rounds of ammunition.

He was claimed that the explosives among the belongings of his late brother, Aliyu Clement who was a corporal with the Mobile Police unit of Nigeria Police Force before his death.
He said: “They transferred him to Bayelsa. When he died, I went to Bayelsa. He was living in Isepe in one local government in Bayelsa. My late elder brother’s name is Aliyu Clement.”
“He was serving in Bayelsa State. He came to see his family in Abuja but when he was returning he followed village [sic]. When he got there he fell sick and he died.”
“We now send signal to Bayelsa which when we reach there they couldn’t get it. The signal stopped on the way. They now gave us another paper. I went there with the wife to bring his properties.”
“My mission here? I’m bringing this thing here because I found it in his property. When I went to go and pack the property down to Abuja, when we reach Abuja, as we were checking the property, we now saw these grenade and the bullets.”
He claimed that after consulting with the late brother’s wife on what to do with the items as they both don’t have license to keep them, they both decided that he should keep it “since I’m a man and anytime I feel like, I should take them to the police.”
“I’m bringing it here so that we can get his benefit for him. If I had taken it to the police, I might not get it. I am here because of the benefit I have not been paid.”

Dailypost


You have read this article with the title Man arrested with bomb claims..It belongs to his late brother. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/05/man-arrested-with-bomb-claimsit-belongs.html. Thanks!