Nadia Buari Beats Cab Driver In Abuja

Lol! Just a joke o!But she(Nadia Buari) multi talented Ghanaian actress was actually in Abuja last week when a cab driver reportedly played a fast one on her.The story has it that the cab driver, seeing that Nadia is a Johnny-just-come, tried to inflate the fare not knowing that the actress, as foreign as she looks, was born in Waffi, Nigeria, lol!. An argument is said to have ensued between the two over what should be a fair fare for the journey.

She later confirmed this on her twitter account saying:

“Early morning temptation-this cab driver wanted to dupe me and not so much about the money, but it’s just the principle and then he yelled and insulted me when I declined”, 

“Honest to God I felt like grappling and beating the shit out of him (if I could), because instead of him to be bucolic about it, he was rather yelling at me. Just had to keep my cool and ignore him, because in the end he wasn’t worth my fury. Dear God, thank you for the spirit of stoicism, because I would have hurt him” she added.
You have read this article Nadia Buari Beats Cab Driver In Abuja with the title Nadia Buari Beats Cab Driver In Abuja. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/09/nadia-buari-beats-cab-driver-in-abuja.html. Thanks!