Photos: Housewife with botched boob job says..... she feels like a monster

Debbie, had her breasts enlarged 15 years ago when she worked in the adult entertainment industry, increasing her chest size five times to a J cup. But just days after the surgery, she developed an infection in her right breast, and the surgeon who conducted the operation was nowhere to be found. Seeking new medical help, a different doctor agreed to remove the infected implant and skin but only operated on one breast leaving her with one J cup and one smaller boob

She says: "It looks like someone hacked me up. "When I look in the mirror I see this grotesque image, I feel like a monster. I haven't found a surgeon willing or able to help me."

Debbie, who lives with her partner Billy, has barely left the house for 15 years. She adds: "If someone can help me it will change my world and help me feel like a new person."
You have read this article Debbie / Housewife with botched boob job says: I feel like a monster / Photos: Housewife with botched boob job says..... she feels like a monster with the title Photos: Housewife with botched boob job says..... she feels like a monster. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/04/photos-housewife-with-botched-boob-job.html. Thanks!