"I'm the female version of my dad" - Dominique Oputa ( Charly Boy's Daughter) + photos


Click for Full Image Size
Dominique Oputa is the last child of the areafada himself, Charly Boy. She currently lives in Atlanta where she's studying Fashion and Design in the University of Arts Institute. Her dream is to become a famous designer some day. Like her famous dad, Dominique has tattoos and piercings and is very fearless. 

I think I’m just the female version of my dad, we are just the same pretty much, I guess I caught his cold after years of being around him. I have always admired him for his freedom and his tenacity at a time when it was taboo to look that way. In my case, the whole thing just grew on me.

I don’t do all I do because I am trying to be like my dad. I am just Dominique, even though I wear tattoos and have piercings, but it’s just because I love them, not because I got influenced by my dad. There are many people who do this stuff, not because anyone, but because they are just comfortable that way. See more photos of her




Click for Full Image Size
Click for Full Image Size

Click for Full Image Size
Click for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image Size
Click for Full Image Size



You have read this article I'm the female version of my dad- Dominique Oputa ( Charly Boy's Daughter) with the title "I'm the female version of my dad" - Dominique Oputa ( Charly Boy's Daughter) + photos. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-female-version-of-my-dad-dominique.html. Thanks!