Whoever does not buy my N8,000 worth 'aso-ebi' should not get an IV for my wedding - Comedienne Princess

Comedienne Princess, has told her friends and family members that whoever does not buy her N8,000 worth 'aso-ebi' should not get an IV for her wedding. Princess is very serious about it. You either buy her aso-ebi which sells for N8,000 and N6000 or you forget about getting an IV for the wedding.  Lol!

Wishing Princess the best in her forth coming wedding which is on the 8th of May, 2013.
You have read this article 000 worth 'aso-ebi' should not get an IV for my wedding / Comedienne Princess / Whoever does not buy my N8 with the title Whoever does not buy my N8,000 worth 'aso-ebi' should not get an IV for my wedding - Comedienne Princess. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/04/whoever-does-not-buy-my-n8000-worth.html. Thanks!