Kefee speaks up - "My mum didn't support my first marriage".

Kefee
The adage that what an elder sees while sitting on a chair, a child, even if they climb to the tallest mountain, would never see it, aptly sums up Ejirooghene Obareki, the mother of Branama Queen, Kefee Don Momoh’s non-support for her daughter’s first marriage to producer, Alec Godwin.
Speaking in the episode of the Supermom Celebrity edition which would be aired this weekend, Kefee recalls that contrary to her expectations, her mum, whom she had enjoyed a robust relationship with from infancy, demurred when she informed her about her choice of husband. “She was not in support of the marriage from the outset but because she wanted me to be happy, she consented grudgingly,” Kefee says.
As time went by, Kefee’s mum’s fears came to pass as the marriage broke down irretrievably. On her return home, and much to her consternation, “My mum welcomed me with open arms and encouraged me to see what happened as a part of life. She also urged me to go back to Lagos and focus on my career so that I could be a bigger and more respected star. If not for her encouragement and support, I can’t say what would have become of my career,” Kefee says.


You have read this article with the title Kefee speaks up - "My mum didn't support my first marriage".. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/06/kefee-speaks-up-mum-didn-support-my.html. Thanks!