PHOTO: DJ Tee allegedly stabs upcoming artiste

The "victim"
Popular video director, DJ Tee and an upcoming act, have taken their accusations and counter-accusations to Twitter. DJ Tee was accused of stabbing Tosin after a scuffle broke out on the set of a shoot.
Read their tweets on the story below:
DJ Tee (@adetokunbodjtee); “Bro, I did not stab you…….why are people saying I picked up a bottle & stabbed you with it on your face,” in reaction to the stories.
Alvin Osungade (@Sojiboi_We): “I was stabbed by DJ tee himself, and I am currently in a critical state,He shuld stop makin up stories. And I wasn’t even in a fyt with him.”
Whose side of this story do we now believe?

You have read this article with the title PHOTO: DJ Tee allegedly stabs upcoming artiste. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/06/photo-dj-tee-allegedly-stabs-upcoming.html. Thanks!