Omotola says it wasn't love at first sight with her husband

Contrary to what we see in the media of the romantic relationship between Omotola and Captain Ekeinde, it was not love at first sight for the couple. She grew to love him. Read  in her own words: “I always tell people that when I met him. I was not in love with him but he says for him it was love at first sight so I had to grow to love him. I was attracted to him because of his maturity. I saw the ability for him to see me. I mean, he knows me more than I know myself. It is just weird I can’t explain. You just can’t get it. But he feels my pain, it is easy for him.
I love this happy couple who have stuck together through thick and thin for over 16 years!!!
You have read this article with the title Omotola says it wasn't love at first sight with her husband. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/07/omotola-says-it-wasn-love-at-first.html. Thanks!