My dad warned me about these people - Prince Jackson

Explosive: Prince Jackson tweeted a screen grab of a conversation he says was had with family members over text, in which Janet Jackson apparently requested he not be allowed to speak with KatherineExplosive: Prince claims his aunt, Janet Jackson, requested he not be allowed to speak with Katherine
Prince claims his aunt, Janet Jackson, requested that he should not be allowed to speak with Katherine. 
The 15-year-old posted a photo of what he said was a group text message involving his aunts Rebbie and Janet Jackson, in which he demanded contact with his grandmother and Janet allegedly responded: 'Please don't let them.'

The drama continues...


You have read this article with the title My dad warned me about these people - Prince Jackson. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-dad-warned-me-about-these-people.html. Thanks!