Katherine Jackson loses custody of Michael's children

Emotional: Katherine Jackson read a statement to ABC's Nightline tonight as she claimed she was 'devastated' to lose custody and said she had been on a 'short vacation'

Katherine Jackson has broken her silence after 'deserting' her grandchildren for ten days - to claim she 'wasn't kidnapped' and 'just needed a rest'. Katherine Jackson read a statement to ABC as she claimed she was 'devastated' to lose custody and said she had been on a 'short vacation. She lost custody of her late son Michael's three children after a judge awarded temporary guardianship of the trio to their cousin TJ. 
Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10 will be cared for by their 34-year-old cousin who had been staying with them in their grandmother's absence.

Katherine said: 'I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me and I'm coming home.'
And she claimed the move was 'based on a bunch of lies.'
But she failed to explain why she hadn't notified her three wards of her intention to take a 'short vacation and rest'.
'One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here,' she said.
Katherine also confirmed that she had left her grandson TJ in charge.

You have read this article with the title Katherine Jackson loses custody of Michael's children. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/07/katherine-jackson-loses-custody-of.html. Thanks!