Prostitutes lament as Ramadan fast "slows" down "business"

Commercial sex workers, otherwise known as LovePeddlers are angry, their anger, we gathered is not unconnected with the ongoing Ramadam fasting being embarked on by Muslim faithful across the country.
According to those in the business of bed-to-wealth, the fasting period has crippled their business. When Dailypost visited one of their bases in Ejigbo, a suburb of Lagos, the visibly angry ladies were seen siting at different locations, discussing their fate.
On enquiry, a lady identified as Rose from Edo lamented, “Oga, since morning, na only one person I don do, unlike before, I for don do like 16 or so. Na Raamadam . ” She said.
When prodded further, the enraged lady said, “Oga I no come count bridge for Lagos, if u wan support my ministry tell me, I go ‘do’ you well.”
Na wa o!
You have read this article with the title Prostitutes lament as Ramadan fast "slows" down "business". You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2012/07/prostitutes-lament-as-ramadan-fast-down.html. Thanks!