Who's Trying To Tarnish Uche Jumbo's Image?

Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo, has debunked rumours making the rounds that she is collecting the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) from people for a talent hunt. Read her statement after the break ...
The Statement:
“I am shocked and appalled at the extent some evil perpetrators can go to tarnish my image by impersonating me to collect money from innocent people for a talent hunt I know nothing about. Let me state in clear terms here, I am not in anyway involved in any talent hunt, I am an actor and a producer and I am committed to my trade and career, I will never do anything to destroy what I have laboured for so many years with my own hands.

I thank my fans for keeping faith in me, I will never do anything to jeopardize their belief in me, and their support over the years. I promise them that I will continue to work out at my trade and do everything to promote the industry."


You have read this article Who's Trying To Tarnish Uche Jumbo's Image? with the title Who's Trying To Tarnish Uche Jumbo's Image?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/09/who-trying-to-tarnish-uche-jumbo-image.html. Thanks!