Demi Moore Ends Marriage with Ashton Kutcher

Demi and Ashton
Ashton tweet

Demi Moore,49 ,has ended her six year marriage to Ashton Kutcher,33. Read the actress released statement below:
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life. This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation'. 
You have read this article with the title Demi Moore Ends Marriage with Ashton Kutcher. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2011/11/demi-moore-ends-marriage-with-ashton.html. Thanks!