"Dating Empress Njamah Affected My Life Negatively" - Timaya

 
"Good or bad" singer, Timaya has disclosed that his relationship with Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah had a negative effect on his life. You will recall that the pair broke up in 2009 in a very bitter way. News went round that Timaya was allegedly beaten to pulp at a church in Lagos when he tried to let loose his anger on the actress. Read an excerpt from his interview with Punch after the break

Hear him:

You should not date somebody who already has a negative record. In my own case, it affected me at that time. I feel that a relationship should be between two people and not exposed to the rest of the world. Only a smart man is able to keep his relationship private.

However, Empress has maintained that there can never be a reunion between her and Timaya stating categorically that the dude is her past. She doesn't even miss him one bit!
You have read this article "Dating Empress Njamah Affected My Life Negatively" - Timaya / Good or bad / J. Martins / p-square with the title "Dating Empress Njamah Affected My Life Negatively" - Timaya. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/11/empress-njamah-affected-my-life.html. Thanks!