Readers' Mail: I am A 17 Year-Old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help!

A very touching story from a reader. Let me allow you read and help her out with your comments/contributions

Dear TSB,

I am a 17 year old orphan who lost both parents at the age of ten - I am the only surviving child. I have been living with my maternal uncle ever since I lost my parents to a ghastly motor accident 7 years ago. Unfortunately for me, my so-called uncle started raping me from the age of 10 - as soon as I stepped into his house! Two years ago, I ran out of the house and got involved in "runs". Read the rest of the story after the break
I was into "run" for almost 2 years before being "rescued" by the evangelism team of my current church. Though I am now a Christian and attend church regularly, I still struggle to stay a day without having sex! I am now so addicted to sex that each time I'm not having sex, I feel suicidal. I really want change but I don’t know how to go about it. I have prayed and fasted about it to no avail. Is it my state of mind? Do I need psychiatric help? Should I open up to my pastor's wife? Please help me.

Angela (not real name)

NB. I have not contacted my uncle since I fled from his house 2 years ago. Do I ever need to?
You have read this article Please Help! / Readers' Mail: I am A 25 Year-Old Female Addicted To Sex with the title Readers' Mail: I am A 17 Year-Old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! . You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/11/readers-mail-i-am-17-year-old-female.html. Thanks!