Readers' Mail: Man Set To Patronises Prostitute/Side Chics As Working Class Wife Is Unavailable

 
Dear TSB,

My wife refuses me my conjugal rights when I get home. She decides not to sleep with me when she chooses. She has come up with excuses that she is tired from work or she is not feeling well.
She has never given me reasons to think that she is cheating, so I don't think she is. But I need her to be able to satisfy my needs because I married her to do just that! The rest after the break

I have asked my friends for advice and some have told me to tell her that I should just deal with prostitutes. My wife does not seem to be moved by that and sometimes I think of actually doing it to punish her. Is a man wrong for wanting to be intimate with his wife every day?

Please advise as I am almost getting to the point of either patronizing prostitutes or getting a side chick - we have loads of "free" and willing chics in and around my estate in Surulere!

Regards,

Confused Husband

Dear readers, this is a very precarious situtation we have on our hands and it needs an urgent solution. Kindly make your opinions on this subject matter known to us. Thanks, TSB
You have read this article Readers' Mail: Man Set To Patronises Prostitutes/Side Chics As Working Class Wife Is Unavailable with the title Readers' Mail: Man Set To Patronises Prostitute/Side Chics As Working Class Wife Is Unavailable. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/11/readers-mail-man-set-to-patronises.html. Thanks!