Shocking: Man's 'I Cheated' Prank Goes Sour When Girlfriend Admits She's Been Unfaithful Too!

What better way to celebrate your five-year anniversary than by fooling your girlfriend into believing you’ve cheated? Professional YouTube prankster Roman Atwood did just that while he and his partner Britney vacationed in Aruba, thinking the stunt could live among his many others posted online. But Atwood was in for the shock of his pranking career when his sobbing girlfriend admitted she’d been unfaithful, too.  More of this story and the video after the break
I’m in Aruba right now celebrating my five-year anniversary with my girlfriend,’ Atwood tells the camera as he approaches their hotel room. ‘I’m going to prank her tonight by telling her I cheated on her.’ On his YouTube channel, Atwood has posted similarly tasteful prank videos such as ‘Scary Hangman Prank!’ and ‘Homeless Pizza Party Prank!!!’ But he may have gone wrong with this particular stunt by involving his girlfriend. ‘We have a family,’ she sobs after Atwood’s fake admission. He says he’ll never do it again and apologizes profusely. But then the tables turn. ‘I cheated on you,’ Britney admits. Atwood flips out and paces in stunned disbelief. His prank has gone terribly wrong. Most of Atwood's jokes end with a laugh. But most don't involve Brittney. 

A few tense moments appeared to put a damper on what had been a wildly popular YouTube prank career for Roman. Then, before his anger can go too far, Britney smiles. She was pranking him. ‘I saw you set up your camera, you idiot!’ All is well again and both get a good laugh before Atwood wonders what’s become of his prank. ‘I suck so…I cannot upload that.’ Thankfully, he decided to upload it after all and the world has enjoyed it. In less than a day, the video had gained over 630,000 views. But there may be more shenanigans in store for the serial trickster and his sly girlfriend, who admits at the end of the video: 'I thought you were going to propose!' YouTube viewers and Twitter users are now demanding that after his cruel prank he should make good by popping the question.

You have read this article Man's 'I Cheated' Prank Goes Sour When Girlfriend Admits She's Been Unfaithful Too! with the title Shocking: Man's 'I Cheated' Prank Goes Sour When Girlfriend Admits She's Been Unfaithful Too!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/11/shocking-man-cheated-prank-goes-sour.html. Thanks!