Nollywood Actor, Saheed Balogun Threatens To Sue Ex-Wife For Refusing To Drop His Last Name Years After Divorce

 
It's been a few years since Nollywood actor Saheed Balogun divorced his ex-wife Fathia Balogun and she's still answering his last name. Sources have revealed that the actor wants her to drop his last name or she'll face him in court. Read both statements after the break


Saheed said:
“She is my Ex. As for my name that she is still answering, the deed will be done soon. The Nigerian law says that after three or four years, you can do something about it. If somebody wants to keep my name, what of the new person coming in? This has nothing to do with grudges.”
 

Fathia said:
“I laugh, my name is Fathia Balogun and it’s going to remain Balogun; nobody can ever change that and nobody can stop me from answering that name.”

When Saturday Beats contacted Saheed over the recent development, the actor chose to be evasive. “I have told you that I don’t like talking about my private life. I will talk about my new project. Go and meet those people telling you about this story,” he said.


Do you think she should keep answering his last name or change to her maiden name?
You have read this article Fathia Balogun / Nollywood actor / Saheed Balogun Threatens To Sue Ex-Wife For Refusing To Drop His Last Name Years After Divorce with the title Nollywood Actor, Saheed Balogun Threatens To Sue Ex-Wife For Refusing To Drop His Last Name Years After Divorce. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/11/nollywood-actor-saheed-balogun.html. Thanks!