'My Buttocks Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It' - Sarah Massey (Photos)

Sarah shows off her bottomSarah claims to be proud of her ample derriere
 Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.The mother-of-two's derriere measures 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways. She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it.

'Everyday I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad - I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high.At school I was teased and called Dump Truck Butt by the other kids, but the condition is hereditary - there's nothing I can do about it. I went through a stage of worrying what people think, but now I want to show the world I am proud to be me.'

More photos when you continue
Sarah's bottom is so large, she once cracked a toilet bowl just by sitting on itSarah poses with her sister, Rhena Massey
Problems: But the mother-of-two admits she suffers from limited mobility caused by her vast posterior
Older: Sarah says her bottom attracts men years older than her, including Albert (left), the father of her sons
Tight fit: Along with doors, Sarah confesses to having problems doing up her seat belt because of her rear

You have read this article 'My Buttocks Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It' - Sarah Massey (Photos) with the title 'My Buttocks Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It' - Sarah Massey (Photos). You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/12/buttocks-is-7ft-wide-i-am-proud-of-it.html. Thanks!