Photos: Meet Queen Okafor, Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman

Queen Okafor is a unique woman with unique features. She has a rare endowment from nature. Looking at her, one would think she is a man, but she is a full blooded woman. Queen has become a celebrity of sort whenever she steps out in public as the people stare at her in amazement. Queen’s attraction is an abundance of hairs all over her body especially in the upper region- face, hands, chests etc. 

More pictures when you continue


Although she was born without much hair on her body, she gradually began sprouting them at the age of 21 years. Today, at 26, Queen has done many things humanly possible to stop the abnormal growth, but to no avail. Once you get to 21 to 23 years in my family, you start experiencing hair growth, she said. I want people to treat me like a normal human being and I will also love to appear in movies, Queen said. She also said she is in a relationship at the moment, and believes she will get married and have kids at the right time


All I need is for an NGO to take up my case as a woman with abnormal conditions and also to act in the movie industry.” She revealed to Sunday Sun that the change on her skin initially made her uncomfortable, but following advice from good people, her confidence was boosted. In her words: “The first time it started to grow on my body, I was ashamed, but someone advised me that I shouldn’t bother, that it is a blessing not a curse. The person told me that I am unique, besides, wherever I go, I would be recognised. She advised me that I shouldn’t be ashamed, rather that I should be proud of myself.

















You have read this article Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman / Photos: Meet Queen Okafor with the title Photos: Meet Queen Okafor, Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/12/photos-meet-queen-okafor-nigerias.html. Thanks!