Shocking: 20-Year-Old Woman Strangles Son Because She Had No Baby Sitter To Take Care Of Him!

Miss Titilayo Odedele, 20, told an Ebute Meta Magistrate’s Court that she strangled her two year old child, Opeyemi, because she could not afford a babysitter for him after she was impregnated and thrown out of her parent’s home. 


Her confession: “I only finished Primary six, and I did not attend secondary school before I was impregnated.On that Friday night, I attended a vigil and wanted to drop the child there and run away, but didn’t know what to do.On Saturday morning, I left the place and wrapped him up in a cloth. When I saw that nobody was with us, I put my hand on his neck and started to squeeze it till he died.”“Each time I squeezed his neck, he cried, but I just kept pressing till he died. I don’t know what entered into me.”

This woman is callous o! Imagine the reason for strangling her own son! Even when I beat my kids, I pity them just seeing/hearing them cry not to talk of this woman who delibrately strangled her son. may God help us o! Kids are no longer safe with even the mothers???
You have read this article Shocking: 20-Year-Old Woman Strangles Son Because She Had No Baby Sitter To Take Care Of Him! with the title Shocking: 20-Year-Old Woman Strangles Son Because She Had No Baby Sitter To Take Care Of Him!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/12/shocking-20-year-old-woman-strangles.html. Thanks!