Where Will You Be For New Year's Eve?


Where will you be in the closing moments of 31st Dec, 2013? As usual many will be in church to make New year resolutions which they will forget before the end of January. At this point in time, I honestly think it is time to reflect on the past 11months and make plans for the new year , which is just a few days away. Are you proud of what you have become? Satisfied with your achievements? Life means a shit load of responsibilities. It means a shit load of people expecting too much from you. I cringe whenever I think of my future. What will happen? Where will I be months from now?

Where will you be in 2014?
You have read this article Where Will You Be For New Year's Eve? with the title Where Will You Be For New Year's Eve?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/12/where-will-you-be-for-new-year-eve.html. Thanks!