Kukere Crooner, Iyanya, Debunks Rumours He Bought 4 Cars In One Day

Rave of the moment, Iyanya Mbuk, considers 2013 his best year ever. He's rumpured tyo have amassed over N130m in endorsement deals with MTN, Zinox Computers and Solo Phones. Also worthy of note, his appearance fees have also tripled in the period under review! Continue to read what he had to say about buying 4 cars in one day ... after the break


Iyanya:
“I didn’t buy four cars in one day o. I only bought just one which I posted on Instagram. So I don’t know where people got their own story from. We have four cars in this house. I also do not get it when people say we (artistes) show off on social media. “I mean if God has blessed me, there is no reason to hide that. We are not showing off. After all, everyone knows Inyanya’s story. Whenever I post pictures of my cars or money on Instragram, the public should understand that it is just my own way of saying if God can do it for me, He can for you too.” 

Rumour mongers should confirm stories properly before sounding their gongs o! Lol

You have read this article Debunks Rumours He Bought 4 Cars In One Day / Iyanya / Kukere Crooner with the title Kukere Crooner, Iyanya, Debunks Rumours He Bought 4 Cars In One Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/12/kukere-crooner-iyanya-debunks-rumours.html. Thanks!