Reader's Mail: My Darling Husband Who Forced Me To Abort Twice, Has Impregnated Another Woman & Kept The Baby!

 
Dear TSB,
I'm a married, 40-year-old middle aged woman with 3 kids children. I once got pregnant and my husband forced me to abort. He argued that he doesn't want to have anymore children! After a strong argument I gave in and aborted the pregnancy. Some time later, I got pregnant again and he forced me to get rid of the pregnancy. We had another hot argument until he overpowered me and I aborted for the second time!!!


Now the problem is after I aborted twice, he cheated on me and impregnated another woman. I refused to stay with his illegitimate child since he forced me to abort my own pregnancies, twice!!! Now he is saying the child is not the one who forced me to abort so I should stay with the baby. I still love my husband but I'm really finding it hard to come to terms with staying with his illegitimate child. 


What should I do guys, please help me.

Gladys
You have read this article Has Impregnated Another Woman & Kept The Baby! / Reader's Mail: My Darling Husband Who Forced Me To Abort Twice with the title Reader's Mail: My Darling Husband Who Forced Me To Abort Twice, Has Impregnated Another Woman & Kept The Baby!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/12/reader-mail-my-darling-husband-who.html. Thanks!