How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Attracted To Her Because She's Fat Without Hurting Her Feelings?

Dear TSB,

There's this girl who I met 8 months ago who's been showing me "signs" of having a soft spot for me. She's kind-hearted and level-headed but my issue with her is that she's fat & I don't have a thing for fat girls. She's pretty sha but no matter how hard I try I just can't develop an iota of love for her. Her big tummy & bum, huge thighs and arms really turn me off. I admire her for her braveness in really opening up to having a soft spot for me.

My challenge: How do I tell her I'm not attracted to her because she's fat without hurting her?

Regards,

John

Dear readers, kindly help John out, lol. This one's difficult sha!
You have read this article How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Attracted To Her Because She's Fat Without Hurting Her Feelings? with the title How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Attracted To Her Because She's Fat Without Hurting Her Feelings?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meditacaoplanetaria.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-do-i-tell-her-i-not-attracted-to.html. Thanks!